Sunday, August 10, 2008

Joel 2:28

"It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions".

"I will pour out My Spirit on ALL flesh". This dear Person has not yet been poured out on all flesh. On the Day of Pentecost Peter stood up and showed the 120 and the 3000 that received the Holy Spirit. 3000 are in the Kingdom of Heaven because the Father poured out His Spirit on them.

"The Day of Pentecost wasn't "all flesh" - it was 3000 but the day is coming when ALL FLESH will receive this pouring out of the Spirit and billions will come into the Kingdom of God. The Greek word for "pour" is a word that a lover would use for their lover. "Pour out all my affections upon you".

Ref: Rob Rufus - "Knowing the Holy Spirit - His Names, Titles and Operations - Part 2" - City Church International, Hong Kong - 16th September 2007.

No comments: